The Link Workshop 1.0
The link workshop manages a list of links on the link page.
To create links for the link page:
- For each link, enter the text of the link in the left field.
This is the text which describes or is the "title" that is linked
to. For example "OWLS University" Press "enter" or "return"
to begin the next link.
- In the center field, for each link, enter the URL address for
the web page linked to. For example "http://www.owlsuniversity.edu/"
Press "enter" or "return" to begin the next link.
- In the third field to the right, enter adescription of the
web page being linked to. For example "This is the home page for the
OWLS unversity". Press "enter" or "return" to begin
the next link.
Things to watch out for:
- Make sure you include "http://" at the beginning
of the URL addresses
- Make sure you don't have any blank lines at the end of your
- Make sure you have the same number of lines in each field.
Return to Help Index
OWLS is a free open-source project created by Konrad
Visit the OWLS homepage for
November 2, 2002